Edith Schermerhorn’s limited edition collection of Campus Prints is composed of architecturally correct pencil drawings of buildings on college, university and U.S. military academy campuses.
Customer feedback proves these art prints are valued as gifts….
- Personalized, they are presented to visiting dignitaries on campuses and are priced to make giving them to special award recipients and retirees an excellent choice.
- A framed and personalized Campus Print always makes Mother’s and Father’s Day a memorable occasion.
- The framed, matted or shrink-wrapped prints make thoughtful, personal wedding gifts or birthday surprises for friends and family.
- You can easily solve the puzzle of what to give a loved one for Christmas or Hanukah, with a detailed rendering of their alma mater from Campus Prints.
- Priced to fit your budget, these unique Campus Prints make the perfect graduation and anniversary remembrance gifts.
- Don’t hesitate to suggest a framed and personalized print as a gift for yourself.
When placing your order, you can select your choice of print, and then experiment with different mats and frames. When you are completely satisfied with your choice, then consider the option of turning your thoughtful gift into the perfect gift, with personalization. Remember, order one for yourself as well!
Each limited edition print is signed by the artist and comes with an authenticity sheet, proving the print’s unique number and its edition size. A brief history of the named building is included on most sheets. For your convenience, the artist includes a hanger, with a “wall-friendly” tempered nail, and for the lower two corners of your frame, two clear bumpons. Enjoy!